The library has spaces for quiet work and study which must be reserved either by contacting the library or booking them online.
- 4 study rooms are located on the 2nd floor: The Media Room (with HDMI monitor), and Study Rooms A, B, and C.
- Study rooms are available only during regular public service hours and must be vacated 5 minutes prior to closing time.
- 20 reservations are allowed per month, 4 hour limit per day.
- For same-day reservations, please call (262) 375 -7640 and ask for the Adult Services Desk or visit the "Reservation Kiosk" located next to the Study Room Area on the 2nd floor of the library.
- If a reserved room is not occupied within 30 minutes of the reservation, the room is forfeited. Staff may cancel the reservation and reschedule others.