What do we do?
The TAB’s goal is to promote library services to teens at the Cedarburg Public Library and the community by:
- Advising, planning and implementing teen programs.
- Promoting ideas, reading, programming and expression by and for teens by creating bulletin boards and displays in the young adult area.
- Recommending books, movies, music CDs and magazines for the YA collection.
What will I get out of it?
- Having a say in materials & programs for teens at the Cedarburg Public Library.
- Opportunity to be creative and expressive through art and imaginative activities.
- Personal satisfaction in serving your community and peers.
- Community service hours look great on college and job applications.
Sound like fun? Download the application. Completed applications should be given to the Youth Services desk at the Cedarburg Library.